Forte Agent Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ninth Commandment, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. All my old inbox messaages are now in the 24hoursupport ng folder. Any
    idea how this happened and How I can rectify it. I'm using 1.93.
    Ninth Commandment, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Ninth Commandment

    EricP Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:36:32 GMT, Ninth Commandment
    <> wrote:

    >All my old inbox messaages are now in the 24hoursupport ng folder. Any
    >idea how this happened and How I can rectify it. I'm using 1.93.

    The Agent database does all kind of weird things. Nothing I have ever
    found except a new install. Once the data is moved around, you are up
    shit creek.
    EricP, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Ninth Commandment

    <> wrote:

    |> All my old inbox messaages are now in the 24hoursupport ng folder. Any
    |> idea how this happened and How I can rectify it. I'm using 1.93.

    Under options, inbound E-mail check your folder selection, create new
    one if you need.

    Highlight all your inbox messages, right click and move to the folder of
    your choice (Move to folder).

    I've used Agent for a long time now and found any problems encountered
    are usually the fault of the user. I had a problem I actually had to ask
    about in alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent, my fault somehow I'd
    clicked it to be that way :}

    --
    , Jan 22, 2005
  4. On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:18:35 GMT, wrote:

    >On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:36:32 GMT, Ninth Commandment
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >|> All my old inbox messaages are now in the 24hoursupport ng folder. Any
    >|> idea how this happened and How I can rectify it. I'm using 1.93.
    >
    >Under options, inbound E-mail check your folder selection, create new
    >one if you need.
    >
    >Highlight all your inbox messages, right click and move to the folder of
    >your choice (Move to folder).
    >
    >I've used Agent for a long time now and found any problems encountered
    >are usually the fault of the user.

    I must agree. I've used Agent for nearly eight years now and it has
    never crapped out on me on made an error that wasn't caused by some
    other issue happening elsewhere on the machine or an error I'd made.

    > I had a problem I actually had to ask
    >about in alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent, my fault somehow I'd
    >clicked it to be that way :}

    Lol! Ditto!

    Swill

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com
    Governor Swill, Jan 23, 2005