    I apologise in advance if this message is confusing.
    I'm confused myself :)

    John

    john, Jul 19, 2005

  2. john

    pcbutts1 Guest

    john, <>, whose name means "drinks tequila
    from the bottle; loves monster buttocks", scrawled:

    > In the listing of latest headlines received , I'd like to change the
    > chronological order so that the 'newest' items are at the bottom of the
    > list.

    So you still haven't found a man who will marry you. What are you. a
    lesbian?

    > In other words, I'd like to read the received headlines in the
    > chronological order of receipt.

    Like crazy.

    > I apologise in advance if this message is confusing.

    Sort of.

    > I'm confused myself [IDIOTICON] John.

    You aren't? Really?

    pcbutts1, Jul 19, 2005

  3. john

    Guest

    john <> wrote:

    |>Using Verson 1.8 .....
    |>
    |>In the listing of latest headlines received , I'd like to
    |>change the chronological order so that
    |>the 'newest' items are at the bottom of
    |>the list.

    Click on Date - it's to the far right in the message list, right after
    author.

    If you can't see it, grab the left side of the author tab and drag it
    to the left - date will follow.

    --

    , Jul 19, 2005
  4. pcbutts1 rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >john, <>, whose name means "drinks tequila
    > from the bottle; loves monster buttocks", scrawled:
    >
    >> In the listing of latest headlines received , I'd like to change the
    >> chronological order so that the 'newest' items are at the bottom of the
    >> list.

    > So you still haven't found a man who will marry you. What are you. a
    > lesbian?
    >
    >> In other words, I'd like to read the received headlines in the
    >> chronological order of receipt.

    > Like crazy.
    >
    >> I apologise in advance if this message is confusing.

    > Sort of.
    >
    >> I'm confused myself [IDIOTICON] John.

    > You aren't? Really?

    Try the group news.software.readers