    From: "Sauer" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.binaries.clip-art
    Subject: Re: Skinny Santa Wanted
    Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:41:38 GMT
    Preamble ends ... ///

    My apologies to the original sender.

    Johhn.

    john, Oct 5, 2005

  2. john

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, john
    <> wrote:

    > When I recently recommenced using Forte AGENT
    > after a break, I noticed that the preamble to the
    > incoming messages were enpormously lengthy. An example
    > - taken at random - follows. (This is in fact, shorter than many!!)

    <snipped headers pasted>

    Are you just saying you're not used to being shown the details of the
    headers?
    You should be able to just turn off their display in the program.

    Mitch, Oct 5, 2005

  3. john

    Trax Guest

    john <> wrote:

    |>When I recently recommenced using Forte AGENT
    |>after a break, I noticed that the preamble to the
    |>incoming messages were enpormously lengthy. An example
    |>- taken at random - follows. (This is in fact, shorter than many!!)

    Don't like seeing them? Then press the H key.

    --
    Ever wonder what the rest of the world is searching for?
    http://tinyurl.com/6ow99

    Trax, Oct 5, 2005
  4. john

    john Guest

    hOn Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:50:46 -0700, Trax <>
    wrote:

    > john <> wrote:
    >
    >|>When I recently recommenced using Forte AGENT
    >|>after a break, I noticed that the preamble to the
    >|>incoming messages were enpormously lengthy. An example
    >|>- taken at random - follows. (This is in fact, shorter than many!!)

    >Don't like seeing them? Then press the H key.

    Very Many Thanks!

    Is there a way of defaulting the "H" Factor ?

    John.

    john, Oct 5, 2005
  5. john

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:04:43 GMT, john
    <> wrote:

    >Very Many Thanks!
    >
    >Is there a way of defaulting the "H" Factor ?

    It should remember the last setting you used.

    Evan Platt, Oct 5, 2005
  6. john

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:04:43 GMT, john wrote:

    >hOn Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:50:46 -0700, Trax <>
    >wrote:

    >>Don't like seeing them? Then press the H key.

    >Very Many Thanks!
    >
    >Is there a way of defaulting the "H" Factor ?

    As mentioned earlier, it defauls to last setting , you may also want to
    check Ctrl+R is set the way you want it.

    From the help file -

    Show Raw Message command (Message menu)

    Use this command to show the raw message, rather than the formatted
    sections. Note: Even when a raw message is displayed, you can use
    Alt+Up and Alt+Down, and the Message Index dialog to navigate between
    the sections.
    Note: If "Show Raw Message" is checked, Agent will not convert
    quoted-printable (MIME) messages.
    Toolbar Button:
    Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+R

    Me