    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

    THANKS!!
    Jeaneie

    Jeaneie, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Jeaneie

    Colin Guest

    Probably need alittle more information,
    eg,
    what are you typing in?
    What message is your spread sheet coming up with?

    Colin

    Colin, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Jeaneie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - and like, *what* program? Lotus 123? MS Excel? OpenOffice? PlanMaker?

    "Colin" <colann2K(add at-sign and remove the 2K)@bigfoot.com.au> wrote in
    message news:...

    Toolman Tim, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Jeaneie

    samuel Guest

    (Jeaneie) wrote in

    > I am creating a spreadsheet for our Pool League.
    > I need a formula for my final column that reflects
    > % of wins.
    > I cannot for the life of me get it to accept my formulas.
    > I don't know it is the way I have my spreadsheet set up/or
    > if it is the symbols I am keying in..
    >
    > I don't know what it is,,I have tried everything.
    > HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
    >
    > THANKS!!
    > Jeaneie

    excel ? lotus ? or?

    excel or lotus news group could help

    samuel, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Jeaneie wrote:

    > I am creating a spreadsheet for our Pool League.
    > I need a formula for my final column that reflects
    > % of wins.
    > I cannot for the life of me get it to accept my formulas.
    > I don't know it is the way I have my spreadsheet set up/or
    > if it is the symbols I am keying in..

    > I don't know what it is,,I have tried everything.
    > HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

    No, you haven't. You haven't written a *useful* request.

    Your first answer is here:

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html
    SOME commands: get, open, drop, directions e/n/s/w, climb, up,
    down, look, read, inventory, hit/kill [object] with [object]...

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Jeaneie

    dadiOH Guest

    Jeaneie wrote:
    > I am creating a spreadsheet for our Pool League.
    > I need a formula for my final column that reflects
    > % of wins.
    > I cannot for the life of me get it to accept my formulas.
    > I don't know it is the way I have my spreadsheet set up/or
    > if it is the symbols I am keying in..
    >
    > I don't know what it is,,I have tried everything.
    > HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
    >
    > THANKS!!
    > Jeaneie

    Basically you need to...

    1. SUM all games
    2. SUM all wins
    3. (DIVIDE SUM2 by SUM1) * 100

    So...
    ((SUM all wins)/(SUM all games)) * 100

    Naturally, the "all wins" and "all games" have to refer to the correct
    range of rows or columns.

    If you should need a very small, (27KB) simple to use and effective
    spreadsheet program you can still get VisiCalc (the first spreadsheet)
    at http://www.bricklin.com/history/vcexecutable.htm

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...