Forms

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Christine, May 14, 2004.

  1. Christine

    Christine Guest

    Hi there,

    What software did you use to create the forms? Are you
    using Microsoft Word? Microsoft Access? Excel?

    What file type did you save the forms as? If you used
    Word, did you save it as a document or a template?

    Regards,
    Christine

    onto a form I created and protected out on a server.
    When user 1 pulls it up and puts his input, it saves it
    as the original template name. When user 2 pulls it up,
    it opens up a document1 or document2 and doesn't show
    user one's inputs at all. Isn't there a way for this to
    happen, so that all the input is on one form by the time
    everyone has done their inputs?

    Christine, May 14, 2004