forms and classes

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Jay Walters, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Jay Walters

    Jay Walters Guest

    Even simplier.... Everything you write is a class (or
    structure).

    Form is the name or type of the class.

    Instance is the in-memory representation of the class.

    training

    Jay Walters, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Jay Walters

    Jaime Guest

    Ok, I think I got it, a form is more of the physical
    representation, I don't know why I couldn't grasp this
    concept.

    Jaime, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Jay Walters

    Maria Guest

    Here is another analogy that might help:

    The class is the cookie cutter, and the class instance is
    the cookie ;)

    Maria, Sep 26, 2003