    same, but with CallManager Express? Or has anyone already done this
    one their own?
    , Aug 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    I should add that I've this partially configured; I can dial from a
    Cisco IP Communicator (softphone) registered to CCME to an Avaya 4625SW
    IP phone registered to the Avaya MEDPRO. It generates half a ring (on
    the 4625), flashes the number of the calling softphone, then goes to
    fast busy on the softphone.

    So, I'm not sure if I've got the gateway already configured and this is
    some other issue, or if it means the gateway isn't functioning right.

    wrote:
    > Avaya has documentation on how to create a gateway between their C-LAN
    > and MEDPRO IP telephony systems (running on Definity) and CallManager
    > 4.0. Does anyone know where there is any documentation on doing the
    > same, but with CallManager Express? Or has anyone already done this
    > one their own?
    , Aug 2, 2006