    When I format my HD at the end it comes up with something like "11
    items left" and an A\ prompt. I am at a loss to know where I go from
    here. Any body help me?TIA
    howie, Nov 26, 2005

  2. howie

    The Shed Guest

    "howie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When I format my HD at the end it comes up with something like "11
    > items left" and an A\ prompt. I am at a loss to know where I go from
    > here. Any body help me?TIA

    are you talking about rebooting/reloading a satleite reciever box? or
    your pc?

    11 items left A\ just does not make sense
    The Shed, Nov 27, 2005

  3. howie

    Guest

    No it's a pc and over the years when I Format C: /s I have always
    gotten this problem at the end.
    , Dec 9, 2005
  4. howie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > No it's a pc and over the years when I Format C: /s I have always
    > gotten this problem at the end.

    Hey, dumbass...leave the message you're replying to in the reply.

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005