formatting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Toolman Tim, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    leona mckinnon wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to format a pc step by step, if so i could
    > really use the advice on how to do such a task.
    >
    > Thanks in advance;
    > Gerry

    Gerry, what do you intend to do with a formatted PC? Do you really mean to
    erase everything on your system? If so, what then?

    --
    Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain
    Toolman Tim, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Toolman Tim

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "leona mckinnon" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to format a pc step by step, if so i could really use
    > the advice on how to do such a task.
    >
    > Thanks in advance;
    > Gerry

    http://freepctech.com/pc/001/002.shtml

    step by step on how to format a hard drive

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Does anyone know how to format a pc step by step, if so i could really use

    leona mckinnon, Jun 9, 2004