    have to pick them out?if i do is there a way of finding what mine has on it
    before i formatt it?
    Many Thanks.
    si, Dec 27, 2003

  2. si

    Jerry G. Guest

    Rather than reformat the drive, did you consider to do some fixes? It will
    take some work, but may be possible.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "si" <> wrote in message
    I have a 'TIME' pc about 3yrs old and it looks like i will have to formatt
    it,looking at the driver disc it has most things on there but also has alot
    of other versions,as in it hasn't only got the drivers for my pc but other
    versions of time ones as well,would it know which ones to put on or will i
    Jerry G., Dec 27, 2003

  3. si

    °Mike° Guest

    Windows is usually pretty good at choosing the correct drivers,
    but you can always download Aida32, if you get stuck.
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:22:06 -0000, in
    <5bcHb.11144$>
    si scrawled: