    all drivers fine then when it goes to the "starting up windows" part it
    crashes again. What could this be? Im not running a raid I disabled that the
    bios is updated.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2lsZW50Q29hc3Q=?=, May 9, 2007

  2. You need to give us the Stop Error that the blue screen is showing as a
    minimum if we're going to help. You can hit F8 as it is booting off the HD
    and change to not automatically reboot so you can see what the error is.

    This is not a 64-bit problem, since you have the problem on 32-bit Windows.
    It is either a driver or a hardware problem, but we'll try to help as much
    as we can.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64