    have no background which means that they
    aren't shown with a White rectangle backing?

    Thank you.

    John, Mar 13, 2006

  2. John

    % Guest

    John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk>, extruded in
    <>:

    > What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which have no
    > background which means that they aren't shown with a White rectangle
    > backing?

    They are or they aren't shown with a white rectangle backing?

    > Thank you.

    Thanks for not bringing a fish in a newspaper.

    %, Mar 13, 2006

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:52:00 -0800 (PST), % <>
    wrote:

    >John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk>, extruded in
    ><>:
    >
    >> What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which have no
    >> background which means that they aren't shown with a White rectangle
    >> backing?

    >They are or they aren't shown with a white rectangle backing?

    NO background i.e. only the object showing.
    (Yes, it was ambiguous. Sorry!)

    John, Mar 13, 2006
  4. John

    % Guest

    John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk>, flared in
    <>:

    > ================================================.

    Liddle netkkkop.

    > ================================================ NO background i.

    You want to have a nice life, and I do, too.

    > e.

    How discouraging.

    > im a guy. wen im having sex wit my gf sometimes i come quick. some
    > position makes me feels so good i wanna come already. wat can i do to
    > prevent form coming out so soon?cuz i want to last long.

    Maybe it's not wise to discuss your personal problems here, John.

    > only the object showing.

    The best things in life are free.

    > (Yes, it was ambiguous.

    It's timeless.

    > Sorry!) ================================================.

    Sort of.

    %, Mar 13, 2006
  5. John

    someone Guest

    "John" <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which
    > have no background which means that they
    > aren't shown with a White rectangle backing?
    >
    > Thank you.

    could be .GIF files. Just right click on one, and check its properties.

    someone, Mar 13, 2006
  6. On 2006-03-13, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, John gibbered:
    > What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which
    > have no background which means that they
    > aren't shown with a White rectangle backing?
    >
    > Thank you.

    They are probably transparent .gif files, or some other
    file format that supports transparency.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I like cats. They taste just like ol' dead chicken.

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 13, 2006
  7. John wrote:

    > On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:52:00 -0800 (PST), % <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk>, extruded in
    >><>:
    >>
    >>> What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which have no background
    >>> which means that they aren't shown with a White rectangle backing?

    >>They are or they aren't shown with a white rectangle backing?

    > ================================================ NO background i.e. only
    > the object showing. (Yes, it was ambiguous. Sorry!)

    Are you trying to say they have transparency?

    If so, probably gif; less likely but possibly png.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 13, 2006
  8. John

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, John
    <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > What is the format of items of clipart/graphic which
    > have no background which means that they
    > aren't shown with a White rectangle backing?
    >
    > Thank you.

    I think you are talking about a transparent layer.
    GIF supports transparency (at least GIF 89a does, which all recent
    tools should recognize).
    I think PNG also supports transparency.

    Mitch, Mar 14, 2006