    Thanks
    --
    dg
    David.G, Dec 19, 2005

  2. "=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQuRw==?=" <> wrote in

    > Could someone who has experience of sitting the exams please tell me
    > how many questions are there to answer in what period of time allowed.
    > Also can you do 272 without being ready to do 271
    > Thanks

    No, damnit. All tests are different and whatever you see here is heresay
    and from past experience only. Don't ask people to violate the NDA.

    Yes, to your second question. You can take any test regardless of where
    you stand with your MCDST or whatever other cert you're going for. Either
    way, it's better if you take 271 before 272 in my opinion because 271 is
    the basis for 272. It ultimately roots down to 70-270.

    Lasher
    --
    "Cornhole" is my new favorite word.
    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005