    techie Guest

    I'm preparing for this exam at the moment. Can someone tell me the format
    of the exam? Is it all multiple-choice questions?

    techie, Dec 27, 2003

  2. techie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is it all multiple-choice questions?

    Yep, bog standard point 'n' click type questions.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003

  3. techie

    Mike Guest

    There are a number of case type questions, where you have
    to look at a database design, and recomend changes.

    These are time consuming.

    This exam is not an easy one, although it did seem not
    quite as tough as the 70-029.
    Perhaps that was because of my own development.
    It is shorter, and with fewer questions.
    Those case questions require practise, so that you know
    what they want, and don't waste too much time reading
    stuff that is irrelevant.

    Mike, Dec 27, 2003
  4. techie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    At the end of the day the questions are simple 'choose the right
    answer(s)' from the list below, hardly rocket science.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003