    jakey Guest

    Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How many
    case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

    jakey, Nov 26, 2003

  2. In news: ,
    jakey <> wrote:
    > Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How
    > many case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

    Hi Jakey,

    Transcender's free demo exam (link on
    http://www.transcender.com/products/ProductList.aspx?vendor=Microsoft&cert=MCP&tab=td)
    is a great way to practice and it's a lot like the live exam (or at least
    the live exam I took!)

    Be sure to practice with the exam interface. You won't want to use valuable
    exam time learning how to push the little squares around and link them
    together.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 26, 2003

  3. "jakey" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How many
    > case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

    I have completed MCSD and taken 70-100 in july-03, format of exam is
    pretty comples, and it is the most tough, 70-176,70-176,70-229 can be
    cleared in first attempt but 70-100 gives u tough time. anyway for
    case studies visit www.microsoft.com/architecure
    not the same case studies but will help u 30%.
    Kashif -MCSD, MCP, MCT

    Kashif Hafeez, Nov 29, 2003