    Hi all,

    where can I find out 70-649 format info? Any simulations?

    Thank you!
    ed, Jun 24, 2009

  2. ed

    Old Rookie Guest

    I just took mine yesterday.

    No simulations, no drag and drops, mostly short questions with multiple
    choice with one correct answer and couple with multiple answers/steps.

    As usual it is almost as important to be able to rule out incorrect answers
    as it is to be able to determine the correct answer. A couple times I was
    able to determine that well it can not possibly be A,B, or D so it must be
    C.

    Steve

    Old Rookie, Jun 25, 2009