    let me make one.

    Need your help.

    Thanks
    skidaddy, Dec 24, 2003

  2. skidaddy wrote:

    > I am running windows2000, and it is messed up so I want to format the hard
    > drive and install a new
    > O / S The trouble is I don't have a floppy boot disk, and this machine won't
    > let me make one.
    >
    > Need your help.
    >
    > Thanks

    Boot up with the Win2K CD. Follow the menus, deleting the existing
    partition should do the job.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 24, 2003

  3. skidaddy

    Harrison Guest

    If the machine is able to boot to the cd, then a floppy isn't needed.
    The setup cd is bootable and there is an option to format the drive.

    If not, then visit bootdisk.com.

    Harrison, Dec 24, 2003
  4. skidaddy

    Gil Guest

    Gil, Dec 24, 2003
  5. skidaddy

    JWooden271 Guest

    JWooden271, Dec 27, 2003
  6. skidaddy

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:27:50 GMT, "Gil" <> wrote:

    >"skidaddy" <> wrote in message
    >> I am running windows2000, and it is messed up so I want to format the hard
    >> drive and install a new
    >> O / S The trouble is I don't have a floppy boot disk, and this machine

    >won't
    >
    >> let me make one.

    >>Someone on this group posted this. http://www.bootdisk.com/
    >> Maybe you can find what you needHere.

    Your quoting is faulty. He did not write
    >>Someone on this group posted this. http://www.bootdisk.com/
    >> Maybe you can find what you needHere.

    -Barry
    ========