    I want to format my hard drive which has windows xp pro on it. What is the
    easiest way to format the drive - if i boot the system with the xp pro disc
    what option do i use ?
    Gerry, May 16, 2005

  2. "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    news:d69mkc$eb7$-infra.bt.com...
    > Hi,
    > I want to format my hard drive which has windows xp pro on it. What is the
    > easiest way to format the drive - if i boot the system with the xp pro
    > disc what option do i use ?

    If you boot the system with the XP boot disc, then you'll clearly see the
    path you must take to Delete the Partitions and wipe out the HDD and
    reformat it too.

    You can always use Google and Dogpile.com and search for the information on
    *How to do a clean install of the XP O/S*.

    Duane :)
    Hate K-CSC Duane ;-\), May 16, 2005

  3. Gerry

    me Guest

    "Hate K-CSC Duane ;-)" <> wrote in message

    > "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I want to format my hard drive which has windows xp pro on it. What is
    >> the easiest way to format the drive - if i boot the system with the xp
    >> pro disc what option do i use ?

    > If you boot the system with the XP boot disc, then you'll clearly see the
    > path you must take to Delete the Partitions and wipe out the HDD and
    > reformat it too.
    >
    > You can always use Google and Dogpile.com and search for the information
    > on *How to do a clean install of the XP O/S*.
    >
    > Duane :)

    I've often wondered about Dogpile.Are they telling us that their service is
    a pile of dogshit ?
    me, May 17, 2005
  4. "me" <> wrote in message news:yhhie.85$Dp.75@fed1read01...

    > "Hate K-CSC Duane ;-)" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>> I want to format my hard drive which has windows xp pro on it. What is
    >>> the easiest way to format the drive - if i boot the system with the xp
    >>> pro disc what option do i use ?

    >> If you boot the system with the XP boot disc, then you'll clearly see the
    >> path you must take to Delete the Partitions and wipe out the HDD and
    >> reformat it too.
    >>
    >> You can always use Google and Dogpile.com and search for the information
    >> on *How to do a clean install of the XP O/S*.
    >>
    >> Duane :)
    >>

    > I've often wondered about Dogpile.Are they telling us that their service
    > is a pile of dogshit ?

    From what I understand Dogpile is more technically oriented than Google.
    That's the spill I got from by boss at the time. As for the intent of the
    name Dogpile, take it up with Dogpile. It's just a name as far as I am
    concerned and one you won't forget. ;-)

    Duane :)
    Hate K-CSC Duane ;-\), May 17, 2005