    Some clever human have the answer.
    cu mik
    denmark

    mppovlsen, Apr 9, 2005

  2. mppovlsen

    Ian Guest

    mppovlsen wrote:
    > format flash card
    > hi
    > I have a funni problem.
    > My 128 CF-card wil not recognice in my camera. Its allright in pc.
    > Camera is medion 4.1 (its oki with other cards)
    > Maybe once a pun of time - i format the card in windows xp. fat 32.
    > I know that fat 12/16 is the right format.
    > And i tryed again to format back to format. But nothing works in
    > camera, it will not turn on.
    > Some clever human have the answer.
    > cu mik
    > denmark

    You mean that re-formatting in FAT16 has not solved the issue? In which
    case, use XP's disk administrator to delete the "partition" on the card and
    then create a new one, which you can then format in the camera.

    Ian, Apr 9, 2005

  3. It seems to be a problem with Medion. I have a Lexar 512 CF card which will
    cause the camera to freeze up, even after formatting in FAT 16. It's
    interesting that they didn't tell me that there incompatabilities when I
    bought the camera.

    Richard Bornstein, Apr 9, 2005