    I wish to convert them to .jpg format. Any help?
    TIA
    Bill

    Koch, Jan 12, 2004

  2. You don't specify specifically what file format the images are in. DOS
    format is a bit generic. There is a viewer/converter that supports
    many of the older and less prominent formats that make work for what
    you're doing. It's called XnVIEW for Windows. You might be able to
    find it on one of the freeware sites.

    Michael Graves
    http://basichardware.50megs.com

    Michael Graves, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Koch

    Chet Guest

    You might also try IrfanView which is free and can be downloaded at
    http://www.irfanview.com/. It supports a lot of obscure formats and can be
    easily used for batch conversion.

    Chet, Jan 13, 2004