Format C drive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kipper, May 2, 2010.

  1. kipper

    kipper Guest

    A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    software, will it remove the viruses?
     
    kipper, May 2, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. kipper

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?

    Not always.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
     
    OldGringo38, May 2, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. kipper

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 2 May 2010 13:00:08 -0700 (PDT), kipper wrote:

    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?


    Before doing a complete overhaul, do a system restore back to the
    beginning. Empty out your browser's history cache. Some of these long
    lasting viruses like to hide there because most people don't clear the
    histoy.

    Install and run comodo. WWW.comodo.com
    This will find those viruses and remove them.
    It's free.

    Instead of doing the old fashioned reinstall, check with the manufacturer's
    website and see if they have a utility that will restore the drive to their
    original specs.
     
    richard, May 2, 2010
    #3
  4. kipper

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-02, kipper <> wrote:
    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They


    Who they? ISP?

    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software.


    If the malware is generating spam or trying to infect other computers,
    then not connecting it to the internet is quite sensible.

    > If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?


    Provided you don't reinstall the malware! Make sure you have the right
    CDs or DVD to reinstall (or return to factory condition), and back-up any
    data she wants to keep. Also have a CD ready to install the latest
    version of good anti-malware software, and install that and start scanning
    with it before you install anything at all after the basic operating
    system. Scan everything that is reinstalled after that, and before
    connecting to the internet again, and make sure there is a suitable
    firewall installed and configured.

    How are "they" going to be persuaded to allow the computer to re-connect?
    You may find that a professional computer repairer will have to 'certify'
    it first.

    It could be quicker and possibly even cheaper to buy a new computer, and
    install Linux or Unix on the old one. Or just get the user to convert to
    Linux ...

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Whiskers, May 2, 2010
    #4
  5. kipper

    ian field Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 05/02/2010 03:47 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    >>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    >>> won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    >>> virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    >>> software, will it remove the viruses?

    >> Not always.
    >>

    > as it's possible the mbr is infected too...
    > but more than likely the machine will be clear.
    >
    > Of course all data will be gone too...
    > so maybe you'd want to try a bootable anti-virus cd first


    Somewhere I have an old 160Gb drive that was infected and AVG couldn't
    remove the virus, even with several attempts to re-install AVG - both with
    downloading the complete installation file and the "on demand" installer.

    If you tell me how to fix that drive so its safe to use again you might also
    hit the answer to the OP's question.

    One strategy I had considered, was to bung it in one of my PVRs, reformat it
    with that and select 80 hours worth of tv programs from the EPG, but I just
    cant pluck up the courage to grapple with the mess of cables behind the TV!
     
    ian field, May 2, 2010
    #5
  6. kipper

    ian field Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 05/02/2010 04:20 PM, ian field wrote:
    >> "philo"<> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On 05/02/2010 03:47 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>>> On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    >>>>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    >>>>> won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    >>>>> virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    >>>>> software, will it remove the viruses?
    >>>> Not always.
    >>>>
    >>> as it's possible the mbr is infected too...
    >>> but more than likely the machine will be clear.
    >>>
    >>> Of course all data will be gone too...
    >>> so maybe you'd want to try a bootable anti-virus cd first

    >>
    >> Somewhere I have an old 160Gb drive that was infected and AVG couldn't
    >> remove the virus, even with several attempts to re-install AVG - both
    >> with
    >> downloading the complete installation file and the "on demand" installer.
    >>
    >> If you tell me how to fix that drive so its safe to use again you might
    >> also
    >> hit the answer to the OP's question.
    >>
    >> One strategy I had considered, was to bung it in one of my PVRs, reformat
    >> it
    >> with that and select 80 hours worth of tv programs from the EPG, but I
    >> just
    >> cant pluck up the courage to grapple with the mess of cables behind the
    >> TV!
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    > What I usually do with a severely infected drive is slave to to one of my
    > bench machines, then run a full virus scan from there.
    >
    > I use the free version of Avast and have been able to save quite a few
    > systems...
    > but there is a limit of course.
    >
    > If Windows system files are deleted...
    > a repair install may do the job...
    >
    > at any rate...once the drive is cleaned up...
    > at least the data can be saved...
    > there are some times a fresh install is needed


    In my case there's no need to save any data, I just abandoned what was on
    the drive and replaced it with a bigger one.

    But my PC is getting a bit crammed, so the chance to offload 160Gb of files
    would delay the inevitable a bit longer.
     
    ian field, May 2, 2010
    #6
  7. kipper

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2010 16:24:29 -0500, philo <> wrote:

    >On 05/02/2010 04:20 PM, ian field wrote:
    >> "philo"<> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On 05/02/2010 03:47 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>>> On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    >>>>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    >>>>> won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    >>>>> virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    >>>>> software, will it remove the viruses?
    >>>> Not always.
    >>>>
    >>> as it's possible the mbr is infected too...
    >>> but more than likely the machine will be clear.
    >>>
    >>> Of course all data will be gone too...
    >>> so maybe you'd want to try a bootable anti-virus cd first

    >>
    >> Somewhere I have an old 160Gb drive that was infected and AVG couldn't
    >> remove the virus, even with several attempts to re-install AVG - both with
    >> downloading the complete installation file and the "on demand" installer.
    >>
    >> If you tell me how to fix that drive so its safe to use again you might also
    >> hit the answer to the OP's question.
    >>
    >> One strategy I had considered, was to bung it in one of my PVRs, reformat it
    >> with that and select 80 hours worth of tv programs from the EPG, but I just
    >> cant pluck up the courage to grapple with the mess of cables behind the TV!
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >What I usually do with a severely infected drive is slave to to one of
    >my bench machines, then run a full virus scan from there.
    >
    >I use the free version of Avast and have been able to save quite a few
    >systems...
    >but there is a limit of course.
    >
    >If Windows system files are deleted...
    >a repair install may do the job...
    >
    >at any rate...once the drive is cleaned up...
    >at least the data can be saved...
    >there are some times a fresh install is needed

    I like my system. If something happens to it I just go to the bios and
    change the boot order and do what is needed to fix it as I have xp pro
    installed on both drives. I guess that is not an option for many but
    it helps me.
     
    joevan, May 2, 2010
    #7
  8. kipper

    ian field Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 2 May 2010 14:10:57 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Before doing a complete overhaul, do a system restore back to the
    >>beginning. Empty out your browser's history cache. Some of these long
    >>lasting viruses like to hide there because most people don't clear the
    >>histoy.

    >
    > Do a system restore - to get rid of a virus. That's a new one.



    I've never heard of system restore shifting a virus, but I did have one that
    blocked re-install of AVG and system restore allowed me to do so.

    That was definately a "dodged the bullet" moment!
     
    ian field, May 2, 2010
    #8
  9. kipper

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2010 16:49:25 -0500, philo <> wrote:

    >On 05/02/2010 04:41 PM, joevan wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 May 2010 16:24:29 -0500, philo<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 05/02/2010 04:20 PM, ian field wrote:
    >>>> "philo"<> wrote in message
    >>>> news:...
    >>>>> On 05/02/2010 03:47 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>>>>> On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    >>>>>>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    >>>>>>> won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    >>>>>>> virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    >>>>>>> software, will it remove the viruses?
    >>>>>> Not always.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> as it's possible the mbr is infected too...
    >>>>> but more than likely the machine will be clear.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Of course all data will be gone too...
    >>>>> so maybe you'd want to try a bootable anti-virus cd first
    >>>>
    >>>> Somewhere I have an old 160Gb drive that was infected and AVG couldn't
    >>>> remove the virus, even with several attempts to re-install AVG - both with
    >>>> downloading the complete installation file and the "on demand" installer.
    >>>>
    >>>> If you tell me how to fix that drive so its safe to use again you might also
    >>>> hit the answer to the OP's question.
    >>>>
    >>>> One strategy I had considered, was to bung it in one of my PVRs, reformat it
    >>>> with that and select 80 hours worth of tv programs from the EPG, but I just
    >>>> cant pluck up the courage to grapple with the mess of cables behind the TV!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> What I usually do with a severely infected drive is slave to to one of
    >>> my bench machines, then run a full virus scan from there.
    >>>
    >>> I use the free version of Avast and have been able to save quite a few
    >>> systems...
    >>> but there is a limit of course.
    >>>
    >>> If Windows system files are deleted...
    >>> a repair install may do the job...
    >>>
    >>> at any rate...once the drive is cleaned up...
    >>> at least the data can be saved...
    >>> there are some times a fresh install is needed

    >> I like my system. If something happens to it I just go to the bios and
    >> change the boot order and do what is needed to fix it as I have xp pro
    >> installed on both drives. I guess that is not an option for many but
    >> it helps me.

    >
    >
    >That's an option of course...
    >but a virus on one partition can easily spread to another!

    I guess that is why bit defender scans both drives every 6 days and is
    always monitoring it all.
     
    joevan, May 2, 2010
    #9
  10. kipper

    chuckcar Guest

    kipper <> wrote in
    news::

    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?


    That all depends. Can you tell the difference between a virus and a
    trojan?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, May 2, 2010
    #10
  11. kipper

    The Henchman Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 2010-05-02, kipper <> wrote:
    >> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They


    >
    > It could be quicker and possibly even cheaper to buy a new computer, and
    > install Linux or Unix on the old one. Or just get the user to convert to
    > Linux ...
    >


    Why convert to Linux? What does that have to do with cleaning up the OP's
    friend's computer malware?
     
    The Henchman, May 3, 2010
    #11
  12. kipper

    Tony Guest

    That all depends Chuck. Can you tell the difference between 10 feet and 15
    feet of snow when you get out the snow shovel for the average daily dig-out
    in Ottawa?

    chuckcar wrote:

    > kipper <> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    > > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > > software, will it remove the viruses?

    >
    > That all depends. Can you tell the difference between a virus and a
    > trojan?
    >
    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )


    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper
    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

    El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

    Master Juba was a black man imitating a white man imitating a black man

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions
    beyond the realm of understandability

    Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday
     
    Tony, May 3, 2010
    #12
  13. kipper

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-03, The Henchman <> wrote:
    > "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> On 2010-05-02, kipper <> wrote:
    >>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They

    >
    >>
    >> It could be quicker and possibly even cheaper to buy a new computer, and
    >> install Linux or Unix on the old one. Or just get the user to convert to
    >> Linux ...
    >>

    >
    > Why convert to Linux? What does that have to do with cleaning up the OP's
    > friend's computer malware?


    You've got a computer with so much malware installed that it's useless and
    you buy a new one because that's quicker and cheaper than trying to fix the
    old one.

    Now you have two computers, but the old one is useless as it is.

    Installing a Linux distro (complete with a lot of applications) will
    take very little time and will cure the old computer's malware problem
    completely and make that machine useful again; all at no financial cost at
    all (or at least no more cost than a computer magazine with a free
    installation disc, or downloading and burning an installation disc of your
    own). Now you have two usable computers.

    At which point in my train of thought, it occurred to me that buying the
    new computer isn't required - if the user is willing to switch to Linux.
    Just who ends up using that Linux computer is of course up to the present
    owner of the still useless machine - but installing Linux on it will
    certainly solve the malware problem on that machine.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Whiskers, May 3, 2010
    #13
  14. kipper

    ian field Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 05/02/2010 04:39 PM, ian field wrote:
    >> "philo"<> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On 05/02/2010 04:20 PM, ian field wrote:
    >>>> "philo"<> wrote in message
    >>>> news:...
    >>>>> On 05/02/2010 03:47 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>>>>> On 5/2/2010 3:00 PM, kipper wrote:
    >>>>>>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    >>>>>>> won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    >>>>>>> virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    >>>>>>> software, will it remove the viruses?
    >>>>>> Not always.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> as it's possible the mbr is infected too...
    >>>>> but more than likely the machine will be clear.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Of course all data will be gone too...
    >>>>> so maybe you'd want to try a bootable anti-virus cd first
    >>>>
    >>>> Somewhere I have an old 160Gb drive that was infected and AVG couldn't
    >>>> remove the virus, even with several attempts to re-install AVG - both
    >>>> with
    >>>> downloading the complete installation file and the "on demand"
    >>>> installer.
    >>>>
    >>>> If you tell me how to fix that drive so its safe to use again you might
    >>>> also
    >>>> hit the answer to the OP's question.
    >>>>
    >>>> One strategy I had considered, was to bung it in one of my PVRs,
    >>>> reformat
    >>>> it
    >>>> with that and select 80 hours worth of tv programs from the EPG, but I
    >>>> just
    >>>> cant pluck up the courage to grapple with the mess of cables behind the
    >>>> TV!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> What I usually do with a severely infected drive is slave to to one of
    >>> my
    >>> bench machines, then run a full virus scan from there.
    >>>
    >>> I use the free version of Avast and have been able to save quite a few
    >>> systems...
    >>> but there is a limit of course.
    >>>
    >>> If Windows system files are deleted...
    >>> a repair install may do the job...
    >>>
    >>> at any rate...once the drive is cleaned up...
    >>> at least the data can be saved...
    >>> there are some times a fresh install is needed

    >>
    >> In my case there's no need to save any data, I just abandoned what was on
    >> the drive and replaced it with a bigger one.
    >>
    >> But my PC is getting a bit crammed, so the chance to offload 160Gb of
    >> files
    >> would delay the inevitable a bit longer.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    > Then just delete the drive in disk management
    >
    > then recreate your partition
    >
    > all data (including malware) will be gone


    Last night I was using it to run up a box someone donated, it s partitions
    were deleted and reformatted with a fresh install of XP, I might format from
    a Linux disk before putting it in my internet machine so it announces
    "unrecognised partition" and asks if I want to format it.

    Usually when I want to re-format or delete partitions, those options are
    greyed out in disk managment!
     
    ian field, May 3, 2010
    #14
  15. kipper

    ian field Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On 2010-05-03, The Henchman <> wrote:
    >> "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On 2010-05-02, kipper <> wrote:
    >>>> A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They

    >>
    >>>
    >>> It could be quicker and possibly even cheaper to buy a new computer, and
    >>> install Linux or Unix on the old one. Or just get the user to convert
    >>> to
    >>> Linux ...
    >>>

    >>
    >> Why convert to Linux? What does that have to do with cleaning up the
    >> OP's
    >> friend's computer malware?

    >
    > You've got a computer with so much malware installed that it's useless and
    > you buy a new one because that's quicker and cheaper than trying to fix
    > the
    > old one.
    >
    > Now you have two computers, but the old one is useless as it is.
    >
    > Installing a Linux distro (complete with a lot of applications) will
    > take very little time and will cure the old computer's malware problem
    > completely and make that machine useful again; all at no financial cost at
    > all (or at least no more cost than a computer magazine with a free
    > installation disc, or downloading and burning an installation disc of your
    > own). Now you have two usable computers.
    >
    > At which point in my train of thought, it occurred to me that buying the
    > new computer isn't required - if the user is willing to switch to Linux.
    > Just who ends up using that Linux computer is of course up to the present
    > owner of the still useless machine - but installing Linux on it will
    > certainly solve the malware problem on that machine.
    >
    > --
    > -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    > -- Whiskers
    > -- ~~~~~~~~~~



    Or if the OP doesn't want to learn linux, just format the HDD with a Linux
    install disk - that should pretty much hose whatevers on there, then just
    repartition, format and install Windows.
     
    ian field, May 3, 2010
    #15
  16. kipper

    chuckcar Guest

    kipper <> wrote in
    news::

    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?


    If the person has a name brand computer - Dell Dimension, IBM Aptiva
    etc, have them run the restore disk. That is designed to remove the
    partitions, add them new and format them before installing windows. *If*
    there's an actual boot sector virus, You can boot to a dos prompt
    with such a disk (with F8 of course) and do an fdisk/mbr to rewrite
    that. Also have the person get proper AV and anti-malware and a proper
    firewall program *and* (most important of all) learn how to properly
    use and set up the above. Being secure on the internet simply doesn't
    happen unless you do. Finally have them update the information files
    for the first two weekly and learn *proper* safe web behavior. Things
    like *not* clicking on popups or adds on websites.

    The only remaining possiblity after the above cleaning would be a virus
    with a BIOS hook- which are exceedingly rare and any AV software can remove.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, May 3, 2010
    #16
  17. kipper

    The Henchman Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article <hBBDn.20424$2>,
    > says...


    >>
    >> Or if the OP doesn't want to learn linux, just format the HDD with a
    >> Linux
    >> install disk - that should pretty much hose whatevers on there, then just
    >> repartition, format and install Windows.

    >
    > Ding! Ding! Ding! Give the man a Seegar!



    That makes sense.

    I Thot Whiskers wanted to virus friend to switch to Linux, but if s/he has
    all those malwares installed on windows, they don't seem to be the type to
    use Linux.
     
    The Henchman, May 4, 2010
    #17
  18. kipper

    freemont Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2010 18:22:43 -0700, Evan Platt writ:

    > On Sun, 2 May 2010 22:49:33 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <> wrote:
    >
    >>That all depends. Can you tell the difference between a virus and a
    >>trojan?

    >
    > Can you tell the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground?


    He could probably find a hole in the ground.
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:
    â‚ http://24hoursupport-tards.info
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> ※freemont※ <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
     
    freemont, May 4, 2010
    #18
  19. kipper

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/05/2010 21:00, kipper wrote:
    > A friend informed me that she has 23 viruses on her computer. They
    > won't even let her connect to the internet in order to vet some anti
    > virus software. If I format her C drive and then reinstall her
    > software, will it remove the viruses?

    You are seriously under qualified to be doing anything remotely
    technical with her computer.
     
    Desk Rabbit, May 4, 2010
    #19
  20. kipper

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-04, The Henchman <> wrote:
    >
    >
    > "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> In article <hBBDn.20424$2>,
    >> says...

    >
    >>>
    >>> Or if the OP doesn't want to learn linux, just format the HDD with a
    >>> Linux
    >>> install disk - that should pretty much hose whatevers on there, then just
    >>> repartition, format and install Windows.

    >>
    >> Ding! Ding! Ding! Give the man a Seegar!

    >
    >
    > That makes sense.
    >
    > I Thot Whiskers wanted to virus friend to switch to Linux, but if s/he has
    > all those malwares installed on windows, they don't seem to be the type to
    > use Linux.


    I'd say that someone who can't keep a Windows system free of malware is
    greatly in need of a system that doesn't support malware at all - such as
    Unix or Linux.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Whiskers, May 4, 2010
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Guan Foo Wah

    NTFS quick format and normal format

    Guan Foo Wah, May 1, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    19,930
    Steven Howes
    May 9, 2004
  2. david

    when is a format not a format.

    david, Dec 20, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    389
    Ditoa
    Dec 20, 2004
  3. Ockerr

    Format procedure to Format Drive that has XP

    Ockerr, Jan 5, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    6,302
    Gordon
    Jan 6, 2006
  4. Rock Gibbons
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    1,861
    Barry OGrady
    Apr 6, 2007
  5. Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

    Re: Converting from VCR tape format to AVI or mpg format on my hard drive

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Mar 27, 2007, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    851
    Maurice
    Mar 28, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page