    me the opportunity to do so.

    Thanks

    oldtrout

    oldtrout, Feb 15, 2004

  2. oldtrout

    Ed Mullen Guest

    oldtrout wrote:

    > Using Mozilla 1.5
    >
    > Is there any way to manually insert a "site" where one's login &
    > password is retained.
    >
    > I have gone in and deleted all the "pages" shown as having been asked
    > but when I open some that didn't have the info saved it doesn't give
    > me the opportunity to do so.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > oldtrout

    Login and password are saved in the password file, managed using the
    password manager. This is NOT the form manager.

    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

    If you delete all references to a particular site in the the password
    database you will be given the chance to save the data IF you have
    Remember Passwords checked in Files - Preferences - Privacy & Security -
    Passwords.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net