    any of the menus or toolbars.
    in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
    it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.
    Daniel Prince, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Daniel Prince wrote:
    > Does FireFox 1.0 have a form manager the way Mozilla does in the
    > tools menu? If it does, how do I access it. I can not find it on
    > any of the menus or toolbars.

    No, it does not. There is:

    Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Saved Form information

    It pretty much just allows you clear the saved information.

    It sounds like an extension is needed, but I don't know of one.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 12, 2004

  3. Daniel Prince

    First Last Guest

    there's an extension called Autofill http://autofill.mozdev.org/

    --
    http://home.earthlink.net/~id3ntific4tion/revolution.html
    First Last, Dec 12, 2004
  4. First Last wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Daniel Prince wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does FireFox 1.0 have a form manager the way Mozilla does in the
    >>> tools menu? If it does, how do I access it. I can not find it on
    >>> any of the menus or toolbars.

    >> No, it does not. There is:
    >>
    >> Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Saved Form information
    >>
    >> It pretty much just allows you clear the saved information.
    >>
    >> It sounds like an extension is needed, but I don't know of one.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > there's an extension called Autofill http://autofill.mozdev.org/

    Looks like the answer, thanks for the link!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 12, 2004
  5. Daniel Prince

    Jim-G Guest

    Did it work for you Lee? My Firefox 1.0 didn't allow it to be installed.
    Jim-G, Dec 12, 2004
  6. Daniel Prince

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    On 12/12/2004 4:29 PM Jim-G wrote:
    > Did it work for you Lee? My Firefox 1.0 didn't allow it to be installed.

    Why wouldn't it install? Did you "allow" the site? It works for me
    with version:

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107
    Firefox/1.0
    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 12, 2004
  7. Daniel Prince

    Jim-G Guest

    Tried again and this time it did come through....interesting but as long as
    it came down, that is all that counts. Thanks for the encouragement.

    Jim-G, Dec 13, 2004