"Forgotten Silver" released today at Netflix. Huh?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Hacking Netflix has the Peter Jackson codirected film Forgotten Silver
    having been released today, yet I already found and rented this from
    Netflix. Is this new special edition or a reissue? Thanks.

    ..
    Mr. Hole

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I got to see some incredible parts of the United States which I hadn't
    seen before. Like Vermont, and Canada." - German born Gerhard Reinke on
    "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

    Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Oct 27, 2004

  2. On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:21:22 -0400, (The
    Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole) wrote:

    >Hacking Netflix has the Peter Jackson codirected film Forgotten Silver
    >having been released today, yet I already found and rented this from
    >Netflix. Is this new special edition or a reissue? Thanks.

    It's a reissue. First Run Features issued it a few years ago. Now
    Anchor Bay Entertainment is distributing it in the U.S. Although I
    have not yet had a chance to see the Anchor Bay issue, their
    description (see link below) tells me that there is probably no
    differences.

    Charles
    nzvideos.org

    http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/product/product.asp?sku=DV12438

    Charles Eggen, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Charles wrote:

    (Snipered)

    Thank you very much!

    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Oct 27, 2004