  1. I am the administrator on this computer and have forgotten my password. I
    looked at the password hint and tried everything possible and still can't get
    it. Is there any way around this? Help please someone!
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hlYQ==?=, Sep 11, 2007

  2. If this is the actual 'Administrator Password' - and not just some password
    that happens to be on a machine you are administering - then you may have
    good use of SIW. There's a free download available for SIW at:

    http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html

    This is a very handy utility, for a lot of reasons - I have not used it for
    a while, but I think this will do the trick.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 11, 2007