    Is there a way to reset the supervisors password ?
    --
    joel :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Dec 31, 2006

  2. There is a handy utility 'SIW' (System Information Windows?) it's got many
    tricks in it's bag, I think it might solve your troubles. I don't have the
    link at hand, should be easy to search out.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 31, 2006

  3. http://www.gtopala.com/

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Dshai Guest

    The download link is
    http://www.downloadtopc.com/get/115/29145/SIW_Technicians_Version.html
    Great utility Tony, Joel, it should do just what you want from what I can
    see.

    Dshai

    Dshai, Jan 1, 2007
  5. Yes, it's an old favorit here. What I realy like is the way it pops up the
    links for all your hardware that it recognises. Amazingly well designed!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 1, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    RR Guest

    Joel wrote:
    > My son has Windows XP Professional on his PC, and I set up a password in
    > Internet Explorer in the content advisor for obvious reasons.....he is 12.
    > But for the life of me, I can't remember the passerword....for obvious
    > reasons...I'm over 40.
    > Is there a way to reset the supervisors password

    Alzheimers is setting is sooner then expected eh...

    RR, Jan 1, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 01:16:45 -0800, RR <> wrote:

    >Alzheimers is setting is sooner then expected eh...

    Just in case you didn't know, you can get Alzheimer already when you're in
    your 20's. Fortunately it's very rare, but happens.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jan 1, 2007
  8. Sorry, I've heard the BC (Braincell Count) tops out between 19 - 21. So, not
    rare, but natural.

    This also explains the riddle why as we get older and wiser from experience,
    we also fall into stupidity at exactly the same rate!

    Tony. . . :0(

    Tony Sperling, Jan 1, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Dshai Guest

    Well, this goes a long way towards explaining all the stupid things we did
    as teenagers?...<g>

    Dshai

    Dshai, Jan 1, 2007
  10. My family now lets me hide my own Easter eggs. Hmmm......

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 1, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Probably not a good sign.

    John Barnes, Jan 1, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    John:
    That's like the saying that memory is the second thing to go but can't
    remember the first.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    Vista x64 Enterprise

    Dennis Pack, Jan 1, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Dshai Guest

    I guess what I'm wondering is are you able to find them after you hide
    them?...<g>

    --

    Dshai

    Life is only limited by those living it...

    Dshai, Jan 1, 2007
  14. I don't recall.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 1, 2007
  15. Well people....I'm glad to see everyone is having soooo much fun with this, I
    did download that utility 'SIW' (System Information Windows?) but I won't
    have the time to load it untill tomorrow....I mean today, as it's 2:06 AM
    here....so that would mean later today.....I'm rambling, I need to get to bed.
    Thanks for all the info....I'll keep everyone posted on how things
    go......oh buy the way, on the memory thing, I have an excuse besides my over
    40 thing.....in the fall of 2005 I recived 13 ECT treatments (google it) In a
    6 week period....now someone top that for an excuse :)
    --
    joel

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Jan 2, 2007