forgotten password

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by patricia hannon, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

    patricia hannon, Nov 22, 2004

  2. patricia hannon

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "patricia hannon" <> wrote in message
    news:Zqrod.989$...
    > help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

    post your mailing address and i'll send it to you...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Nov 22, 2004

  3. patricia hannon

    gb Guest

    I'm going to see if I can get in touch with Derek Acorah, psychic medium
    extraordinaire, to see if he can assist in determining what you need a
    password for.

    Not.

    gb, Nov 22, 2004
  4. patricia hannon

    reid decker Guest

    Go to control panel and to passwords and put in a new password.

    reid decker, Nov 22, 2004
  5. gb wrote:
    > I'm going to see if I can get in touch with Derek Acorah, psychic medium
    > extraordinaire, to see if he can assist in determining what you need a
    > password for.
    >
    > Not.
    >
    > "patricia hannon" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

    I can always use the password sniffer in the Batcave, or is it the
    Fortress of Solitude? I'm so confused...

    Batman or Superman, Nov 22, 2004
  6. patricia hannon

    reid decker Guest

    Maybe you could try safe mode. F8 or F5 depending on your OS. Or hold
    down delete and get on the bios and change the password. While booting up.

    reid decker, Nov 22, 2004
  7. patricia hannon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    patricia hannon wrote:

    > help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

    You can have someone burn you a CD with Ultimate Boot on it. You have a
    section on the Utltimate Boot CD that will allow you to reset the password
    for any NT account even the Admin account. I hope you have a CD player on
    your computer.

    http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 23, 2004