    for a password. WHY? have tried all the obvious ones, please reset
    password for me.

    user
    Graeme Webster, Oct 30, 2004

  2. On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:16:14 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    Graeme Webster gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a
    banana jammed up its ass, the following deranged nonsense:

    > Since changing from dial up to broadband, everytime i log into email it asks
    > for a password. WHY?

    Because your ISP is funny about those kinds of things...

    > have tried all the obvious ones, please reset
    > password for me.
    >
    > user

    You mean you didn't bother to write your password down and
    keep it in a safe place? Never heard of a pencil and paper?
    You need to contact your ISP regarding this issue. This
    newsgroup has no affiliation with your, or any other ISP.

    However, you could try this one:

    **********

    or maybe this one:

    *********

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!
    The Old Sourdough, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Graeme Webster

    Yddap Guest

    In news:yuMgd.12908$,
    Graeme Webster <> opined:
    > Since changing from dial up to broadband, everytime i log into email
    > it asks for a password. WHY? have tried all the obvious ones,
    > please reset password for me.
    >
    > user

    Go to " blueyonder.support.mail " and repeat your request as you are posting
    thru the BY "news"server
    This is not a BY group but a worldwide selfhelp NG
    as a Dundonian I would have thought you would know better
    :-(
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Graeme Webster

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    OL2000: (IMO) Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    User Information Not Saved for Dial-Up Networking Connection

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:16:14 GMT, in
    <yuMgd.12908$>
    Graeme Webster scrawled:

    --