Forgotten password

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mark Harvey, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Mark Harvey

    Mark Harvey Guest

    I seem to have forgotten my password for the DFN-CIS News Server. I can
    still post messages using Microsoft Outlook Express, because, fortunately, I
    saved it in that software app. But is there any way that you can send my
    password to me again, so that I can use it to configure a different News
    Reader (other than Microsoft Outlook Express) to both read and post messages
    on the DFN-CIS News Server?

    Thanks in advance for your help! :)

    Talk to y'all later!

    --
    .-'~~~-.
    .'o oOOOo`.

    For direct replies, omit the "NOSPAM" from my email address!
    Mark Harvey, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Mark Harvey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Sorry, I seem to have forgotten it too.

    Mark Harvey astounded everyone with this poetic offering:

    Juan Pérez, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Mark Harvey

    ICee Guest

    Mark Harvey wrote:
    > I seem to have forgotten my password for the DFN-CIS News Server. I
    > can still post messages using Microsoft Outlook Express, because,
    > fortunately, I saved it in that software app. But is there any way
    > that you can send my password to me again, so that I can use it to
    > configure a different News Reader (other than Microsoft Outlook
    > Express) to both read and post messages on the DFN-CIS News Server?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help! :)
    >
    > Talk to y'all later!

    Your password is ******.
    Please be sure to write this down so you don't forget it again.
    ICee, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Mark Harvey

    c.reifert Guest

    "Mark Harvey" <> wrote in message
    > I seem to have forgotten my password for the DFN-CIS News Server. I can
    > still post messages using Microsoft Outlook Express, because, fortunately,

    > saved it in that software app. But is there any way that you can send my
    > password to me again, so that I can use it to configure a different News
    > Reader (other than Microsoft Outlook Express) to both read and post

    messages
    > on the DFN-CIS News Server?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help! :)
    >
    > Talk to y'all later!

    I've reset your password to SECURITY. Please do not give this out to anyone
    else.
    c.reifert, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Mark Harvey

    one_red_eye Guest

    There is a program called Snadboy's Revelation. It reads passwords through
    the mask characters (i.e. ****** = dogget).
    http://www.snadboy.com/

    one_red_eye, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Mark Harvey

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > I seem to have forgotten my password for the DFN-CIS News Server. I can
    > still post messages using Microsoft Outlook Express, because, fortunately,

    > saved it in that software app. But is there any way that you can send my
    > password to me again, so that I can use it to configure a different News
    > Reader (other than Microsoft Outlook Express) to both read and post

    messages
    > on the DFN-CIS News Server?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help! :)

    Password Viewers: