    Any ideas?
    This is driving me crazy. thanks for your help in advance!
    Amber
    Amber, Jan 19, 2010

  2. Amber

    Carlos Guest

    Amber,
    Lots of alternatives here:
    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 19, 2010

  3. Amber

    Ophelia Guest

    Ophelia, Jan 19, 2010
  4. Amber

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jan 19, 2010
  5. Amber

    Ophelia Guest

    Thank you Carlos, it was just curiousity though. My pw is safe enough:)

    Ophelia, Jan 20, 2010
  6. Amber

    Antares 531 Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 04:31:01 -0800, Amber
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I am trying to log in using safe mode in an attempt to override my username
    >and password which i have forgotten.
    >However when I enter in the user name as 'administrator' and the password as
    >blank, I get an error message saying that the system could not log me in.
    >
    >Any ideas?
    >This is driving me crazy. thanks for your help in advance!
    >Amber

    Amber, as a safeguard against this happening again, in the future,
    here's a good way to manage your password(s).

    Pick a song book that you like, then pick a song, along with its page
    number. Use the page number and the first letters of the song's title
    words as your password.

    This is something that you can always look up if you forget it, and it
    is very unlikely that anyone else could figure out what your password
    is, as they might if you write it down on a note and hide it
    somewhere.

    Gordon
    Antares 531, Jan 20, 2010