Forgot

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by boffin, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. boffin

    boffin Guest

    omg watch ur laungage m8 and there is NOTHIN rong with outlook express - i
    use that ani 1 that thinks it is bad shuld get there head tested

    boffin, Dec 14, 2005

  2. boffin

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Dec 14, 2005

  3. boffin

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  4. boffin

    Hm Bi Zhang Guest

    Hm Bi Zhang, Dec 14, 2005
  5. boffin

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  6. boffin

    Zhua Hu Yep Guest

    Gordon, <>, the wound up, self-opinionated flea
    bite, and wigmaker, slavered:

    > Hm Bi Zhang scribed thusly:
    >
    >> Gordon, <>, the two-faced, sunburnt
    >> taxidermist, and professional vagrant, urped:
    >>
    >>> Jack scribed thusly:

    >>> Are you, perchance, using Outhouse (sorry, Outlook) Express?

    >> For an utterly stupid ****, you are just so, so funny... "Outhouse
    >> (sorry, Outlook) Express". Fuckin' hell.

    > Well your vocabulary is good, isn't it?

    What has that got to do with you being a stupid **** that relies on lame
    references?
    Zhua Hu Yep, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Jack wrote:
    > I am running win xp home edition with the service pack 2 and all my
    > attachments are grayed out. Can not view or save them.
    > Jack Cox

    It would help to know which email client you are using.
    Jericho Swarm, Dec 14, 2005
  8. boffin

    Gordon Guest

    boffin scribed thusly:

    > omg watch ur laungage m8 and there is NOTHIN rong with outlook express - i
    > use that ani 1 that thinks it is bad shuld get there head tested

    And THAT says everything about Wanadoo "customers".......;-)

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  9. Rob Burghdoff, Dec 15, 2005