  1. The Williams

    The Williams Guest

    I forgot my password for outlook express. What do I do?

    The Williams, Jun 14, 2004

  2. The Williams

    DC Guest

    The Williams wrote:
    > I forgot my password for outlook express. What do I do?

    Remember it. Or contact your ISP.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jun 14, 2004

  3. The Williams

    Rifleman Guest

    "The Williams" <> wrote in message
    > I forgot my password for outlook express. What do I do?

    Contact your ISP presuming it's your email account password?

    Rifleman, Jun 14, 2004
  4. The Williams

    WKD Guest

    can u put a password to access OE?

    WKD, Jun 14, 2004
  5. The Williams

    Boomer Guest

    "WKD" <> wrote:

    > can u put a password to access OE?

    Do you have permission to use 'trash.com' in you address?

    Registrant:
    gc.com (TRASH-DOM)
    4005 oak glenn drive
    duluth, GA 30096
    US

    Domain Name: TRASH.COM

    Boomer, Jun 14, 2004
  6. The Williams

    WKD Guest

    please dont tell me u actually tried to email me and found out that it DONT
    WORK!!!!

    WKD, Jun 14, 2004
  7. The Williams

    Boomer Guest

    "WKD" <> wrote:

    > please dont tell me u actually tried to email me and found out
    > that it DONT WORK!!!!

    Heck no! You are abusing a valid domain! The spam bots pick up that
    address and send spam there. Thats abuse! Please change it to a
    non-valid domain and then put 'invalid' behind the '.com' just to be
    safe.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid

    Please use 'invalid' after the 'com'.

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.turnstep.com/Spambot/info.html
    http://www.obliquity.com/computer/spambait/

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://www.g6csy.net/spam/index.html
    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

    Boomer, Jun 14, 2004
  8. The Williams

    Dave Watson Guest

    Dave Watson, Jun 14, 2004
  9. The Williams

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "WKD" <> wrote:
    >
    > > please dont tell me u actually tried to email me and found out
    > > that it DONT WORK!!!!

    > Heck no! You are abusing a valid domain! The spam bots pick up that
    > address and send spam there. Thats abuse! Please change it to a
    > non-valid domain and then put 'invalid' behind the '.com' just to be
    > safe.

    boomer the net authoritarian...

    -a|ex@127.0.0.1

    127.0.0.1, Jun 15, 2004
  10. 127.0.0.1 wrote:

    > boomer the net authoritarian...

    Fu kopf.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 15, 2004
  11. The Williams

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > 127.0.0.1 wrote:
    >
    > > boomer the net authoritarian...

    > Fu kopf.
    > --
    > Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    > gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
    > "The two most abundant things in the universe
    > are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

    i'm hydrogen, what are you?

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jun 15, 2004