forgot my password

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=, Nov 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Consultant Guest

    look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "giscard" <> wrote in message
    > I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

    Your Delta Tau password is... Pinto

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

    I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
    one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Was wrong with using a time machine?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

    That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
    is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
    the lefthand side of the printer.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:53:03 +0000, cast into the ether:

    > I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
    > one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

    Hey! You work here?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 3, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > Was wrong with using a time machine?

    All my time machines only go 7-days into the past. I can never get any
    further.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on
    >>

    > That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
    > is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
    > the lefthand side of the printer.

    Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
    wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
    > wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

    I just use a blank password.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
    >> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

    > I just use a blank password.

    Wow, I'll have to remember those.

    I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
    tack it to the wall above the monitor.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
    >> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

    > I just use a blank password.

    That's not very secure. I use administrator for my password.

    CBIC, Nov 3, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Was wrong with using a time machine?
    >>

    >All my time machines only go 7-days into the past. I can never get any
    >further.

    I see, you're using the basic home edition.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
    >>> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

    >> I just use a blank password.

    >Wow, I'll have to remember those.
    >
    >I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
    >tack it to the wall above the monitor.

    I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
    password has to change every fourteen days.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
    > password has to change every fourteen days.

    TMML

    good thing it's not tattooed on your arse

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

    Neil, Nov 3, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    >>> I just use a blank password.

    >>Wow, I'll have to remember those.
    >>
    >>I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
    >>tack it to the wall above the monitor.

    > I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
    > password has to change every fourteen days.

    You should have it tatooed in mirror reflection-font. That way, when you
    look at your monitor, you can read your password in the reflection.

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
    >> password has to change every fourteen days.

    >TMML
    >
    >good thing it's not tattooed on your arse

    yeah, too right, that's where my atm pin number's tattooed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
    >> password has to change every fourteen days.

    >You should have it tatooed in mirror reflection-font. That way, when you
    >look at your monitor, you can read your password in the reflection.

    you sir, are a truly gifted individual.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=