  1. Is there a way to find out what the network key is? I can't find where I
    wrote it down and need to add another connection but can't without the
    network key.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, May 20, 2007

  2. Hi
    With the computer that has the correct key connect to the Wireless Router
    and disable the security.
    Disable the security on all your Wireless computers make sure that you can
    establish a connection with No security.
    Connect again to the Router, configure a new key, and then use the new key
    on the Wireless computers.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 20, 2007