    this. How do I turn that function back on.

    Thanks
    Simon
    Simon Bank, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Simon Bank

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Simon Bank" wrote
    > Internet Explorer 6 no longer gives me the option to save passwords from
    > html forms on the net. It has somehow forgotten to remember how to do
    > this. How do I turn that function back on.

    Tools, Internet Options, Content, then click on Auto Complete and change
    settings as you desire.
    T.N.O., Oct 21, 2003

  3. Simon Bank

    Simon Bank Guest

    Nice.

    Thanks

    Simon Bank, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Simon Bank

    Tim Guest

    how about considering a nice auto form filler programme. Always good to save
    all your login info in case you reinstall your OS or whatever. My favorite
    is roboform :)

    cheers,

    Tim

    Tim, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Simon Bank

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <_16lb.2191$>, tim-
    says...
    > how about considering a nice auto form filler programme. Always good to save
    > all your login info in case you reinstall your OS or whatever. My favorite
    > is roboform :)

    as long as it's not gator
    Mainlander, Oct 22, 2003