Forfreeinfo.com looking for moderators (with possible $ benefits)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Steve, Dec 20, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hey everyone!

    We at forfreeinfo.com are looking to grow our site into a large
    deal/coupon site available online. Currently we are seeking new
    moderators for the upcoming site. Please visit www.forfreeinfo.com to
    register. As the site grows we are considering offering compensation
    for your time and work. You can contact us on the site if you are
    interested. Visit us at http://www.forfreeinfo.com.

    Forfreeinfo.com offers a large range of features that are truly
    designed to make saving money easier. Our goal is to combine the best
    features all into one place to save you time looking for deals. Check
    out the new site and give us your feedback. We are looking to improve
    and grow based on your comments!

    -Steve
    Admin Forfreeinfo.com

    Steve, Dec 20, 2003