Forestfire in Italy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Peter

    PhotoMan Guest

    "Peter" <> wrote in message
    news:bp5q0g$rkl$...
    > I managed to talk my way past a roadblock and took some pictures.
    >
    > Interested? Go and see http://home.planet.nl/~bout0140/pics/index_eng.htm

    How do those planes fly with stationary propellers? :)

    PhotoMan, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Peter

    PhotoMan Guest

    PhotoMan, Nov 16, 2003
  4. On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:42:29 -0600, "PhotoMan" <> wrote:

    > How do those planes fly with stationary propellers? :)

    It is a new model. The propellers stay still while the plane revolves.

    I used to be sober but now I am, Nov 16, 2003
  5. I used to be sober but now I am <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:42:29 -0600, "PhotoMan"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> How do those planes fly with stationary propellers? :)

    > It is a new model. The propellers stay still while the plane
    > revolves.

    Hey there were WWI engines with the crank fixed and the prop fastened
    to the cylinders which all rotated.

    Mike Latondresse, Nov 16, 2003