    products?

    Thanks
    Doug
    Doug, Jun 21, 2008

  2. Doug

    Guest

    This certification is available. You can find the objectives here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-557.mspx

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    On Jun 20, 7:59 pm, Doug <> wrote:
    > About 3-4 months ago I saw Microsoft publish what were to be Forefront
    > Security certifications. One was actually called Exam 70-557 TS: Microsoft
    > Forefront Client and Server, Configuration
    >
    > Today I cannot find anything on the MS Certification site regarding the two
    > ForeFront certifications...Were they discontinued even though they were new
    > products?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Doug
    , Jun 21, 2008