    How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    the browser?

    Thanks! Vega
    vega, Jun 22, 2005

  2. vega uitte de volgende tekst op 22/06/2005 18:21:
    > Help!
    > How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    > the browser?

    Which `annoying thing that pop ups upon opening

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare
    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 22, 2005

  3. vega

    Doug G Guest

    vega wrote:
    > Help!
    > How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    > the browser?
    >
    > Thanks! Vega

    If you are using Firefox 1.0.4, click Tools > Extensions, select the
    extension, click the Uninstall button, close the Extensions window,
    restart the program.
    Doug G, Jun 22, 2005
  4. vega

    vega Guest

    "Hendrik Maryns" <> wrote in message
    > vega uitte de volgende tekst op 22/06/2005 18:21:
    >> Help!
    >> How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    >> the browser?

    > Which `annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    > > the browser?'

    *****ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! forecastfox - the weather forecast
    program!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Vega

    vega, Jun 22, 2005
  5. vega

    vega Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > vega wrote:
    >> Help!
    >> How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon opening
    >> the browser?
    >>
    >> Thanks! Vega

    > If you are using Firefox 1.0.4, click Tools > Extensions, select the
    > extension, click the Uninstall button, close the Extensions window,
    > restart the program.

    Doug -- Thank you very much.

    That was the solution.

    Vega
    vega, Jun 22, 2005
  6. vega

    Jacob Riis Guest

    vega wrote:
    > Help!
    > How do I disable/get rid of this annoying thing that pop ups upon
    > opening the browser?
    >
    > Thanks! Vega

    I think you are talking about the alert slider in forecastfox that you can
    configure to pop up at the buttom of the screen. You can go into options of
    the extension and disable it if you want. Here
    http://forecastfox.mozdev.org/faq.html#3 you can read more.

    --
    Jacob
    Jacob Riis, Jun 23, 2005