    Skulls Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
    Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

    Skulls, May 21, 2004

  2. Skulls

    Shinner Guest

    Skulls <> wrote in
    news:Xns94EFBA427EE14skullslairhotmailcom@216.168.3.44:

    > Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
    > Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

    too cheap to pop for 5.88 at walmart?

    Shinner, May 21, 2004

  3. Skulls

    Skulls Guest

    Shinner <> wrote in

    > Skulls <> wrote in
    >
    >> Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
    >> Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

    > too cheap to pop for 5.88 at walmart?

    Nope, did not know walmart is selling it...thanks...

    Skulls, May 21, 2004
  4. Skulls

    Biz Guest

    http://dvdpricesearch.com/

    Biz, May 21, 2004
  5. Skulls

    Justin Guest

    Skulls wrote on [Fri, 21 May 2004 01:18:44 -0000]:
    > Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
    > Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

    Sure, go to wal mart, give them 5.88, come home, rip it.

    Justin, May 21, 2004
  6. Skulls

    Ollie T Guest

    I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for this
    disc. I cannot find it.

    HDTV Games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    Ollie T, May 21, 2004
  7. Skulls

    Murder Guest

    "Ollie T" <> wrote in

    > I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for
    > this disc. I cannot find it.

    Months? You must smell awful!

    Murder, May 21, 2004
  8. Ollie T wrote:

    > I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for this
    > disc. I cannot find it.

    Well, er...have you tried upping your bid to $7.18, at DeepDiscountDVD?

    Derek Janssen (better yet, have you tried just forgetting the whole darn
    thing?)

    Derek Janssen, May 21, 2004
  9. Skulls

    Richard C. Guest

    "Skulls" <> wrote in message
    : Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
    : Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

    ================
    Just BUY it......
    ==================

    Richard C., May 21, 2004
  10. Skulls

    Shinner Guest

    Skulls <> wrote in

    > Nope, did not know walmart is selling it...thanks...

    dig through the el cheapo bin...I found it in one at the front of the store
    near the checkouts.

    Shinner, May 21, 2004
  11. Skulls

    Ollie T Guest

    "Months? You must smell awful!"

    You would be suprised how well off you can be living at the 24hr WalMarts.
    They even let me use the janitors soap to wash with in the bathrooms. I've
    been eating at McDonalds there. I am posting from one of their display
    computers. I will stay as long as it takes to find Ford Fairlane!!!!!

    Ollie T, May 21, 2004
  12. Skulls

    Murder Guest

    "Ollie T" <> wrote in

    > "Months? You must smell awful!"
    >
    > You would be suprised how well off you can be living at the 24hr
    > WalMarts. They even let me use the janitors soap to wash with in the
    > bathrooms. I've been eating at McDonalds there. I am posting from
    > one of their display computers. I will stay as long as it takes to
    > find Ford Fairlane!!!!!

    Truly, you are a post-modern pioneer. ;)

    Murder, May 21, 2004