    man...

    i bought the Aus R4 dvd, but i can now retire it, apparently.

    msrp of the R1 is $9.98 with dvdpacific as low as <$6.
    Evil, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Evil

    Shinner Guest

    (Evil) wrote in news:e7ca15d5.0311071705.45ad4d52
    @posting.google.com:

    > Did anyone else love this movie as much as I did? imo, it's a great
    > comedy. Lauren Holly looking "good", Al Bundy, Gilbert Gottfried
    > getting electrocuted and in an s&m rel'n with Priscilla Presley,
    > Freddy Kruger kickin' the shit out of the Diceman, .... great stuf,
    > man...
    >
    > i bought the Aus R4 dvd, but i can now retire it, apparently.
    >
    > msrp of the R1 is $9.98 with dvdpacific as low as <$6.

    Cool....I've had a divx of it for ages that I've been trying to put on DVD
    (keeps losing sync when I try to compress it). Good news!
    Shinner, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Evil

    Murder Guest

    (Evil) wrote in news:e7ca15d5.0311071705.45ad4d52
    @posting.google.com:

    > Did anyone else love this movie as much as I did? imo, it's a great
    > comedy. Lauren Holly looking "good", Al Bundy, Gilbert Gottfried
    > getting electrocuted and in an s&m rel'n with Priscilla Presley,
    > Freddy Kruger kickin' the shit out of the Diceman, .... great stuf,
    > man...
    >
    > i bought the Aus R4 dvd, but i can now retire it, apparently.
    >
    > msrp of the R1 is $9.98 with dvdpacific as low as <$6.

    "It's a beautiful thing..." Sweet! Tried to watch it on FX, today, but
    I was too disgusted with the extensive editing. I don't know why they
    bothered.

    Murder, Nov 8, 2003