    ideas?

    --
    Tony (un-monitored email reply via post)
    Tony, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Tony

    Pavel A. Guest

    Will it re-auth when the connection drops and then resumes?
    for example, if you turn the AP off and on?
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jul 3, 2004

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Probably, but I want to find a means to automate client re-auth initiated by
    the client.

    Tony, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Tony

    Pavel A. Guest

    So, you can cause it to disassociate; then WZC will re-associate it and re-auth.
    Or you can disable/enable the NIC with same result.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Jul 8, 2004