ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kue2, Dec 13, 2007.

  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Kue2, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Kue2

    BChat Guest

    Thanks Kue2,

    I got the 32 bit and all is well - better than the last set.

    "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
    ForceWare Release 169 BETA
    Version: 169.25
    Release Date: December 13, 2007
    Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit
    Language: U.S. English
    File Size: 44.7 MB

    BChat, Dec 13, 2007

  3. Mike Hall - MVP, Dec 13, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Kue2, Dec 13, 2007
  5. Kue2

    BChat Guest

    BChat, Dec 13, 2007
  6. Kue2

    Kevin Weaver Guest

    Kevin Weaver, Dec 13, 2007
  7. Kue2

    Kevin Weaver Guest

    They do. It's called girlfriend. AKA Test-drive.

    Kevin Weaver, Dec 13, 2007
  8. And the difference is ................?

    --
    Mike Hall - MVP

    Mike Hall - MVP, Dec 13, 2007
  9. Or Adobe, Cyberlink, Ahead Nero, Serif, nVidia, ATI, Symantec, McAfee,
    Trend, Corel ............................... ?

    Or Ubuntu, Suse, RedHat, and the other 106 distros presently available
    .............................. ?

    Or MacOS Tiger and Leopard ?

    Even if I gave you my machine which works really well, you would be back
    here in a week having changed everything, and saying the same as you are
    now..

    I have a good working drive running XP too, but you would have to wonder how
    I do that if you were to go to the XP groups and look at all of the problems
    some are still having even now..

    Get real..

    --
    Mike Hall - MVP

    Mike Hall - MVP, Dec 13, 2007
  10. Kue2

    Kevin Weaver Guest

    > Or Adobe, Cyberlink, Ahead Nero, Serif, nVidia, ATI, Symantec, McAfee,
    > Trend, Corel ............................... ?
    >
    > Or Ubuntu, Suse, RedHat, and the other 106 distros presently available
    > ............................. ?
    >
    > Or MacOS Tiger and Leopard ?
    >
    > Even if I gave you my machine which works really well, you would be back
    > here in a week having changed everything, and saying the same as you are
    > now..
    >
    > I have a good working drive running XP too, but you would have to wonder
    > how I do that if you were to go to the XP groups and look at all of the
    > problems some are still having even now..
    >
    > Get real..
    >
    > --
    > Mike Hall - MVP
    >

    > "Kevin Weaver" <> wrote in message
    >> And were not for Microsoft ? Get real.
    >>

    >> "Mike Hall - MVP" <> wrote in message
    >>> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mike Hall - MVP
    >>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
    >>>

    >>> "Kue2" <> wrote in message

    You forget the biggie. Microsoft Vista.

    Get Real!

    Kevin Weaver, Dec 14, 2007
  11. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Mike,
    We are all beta.
    The Great Lord is testing mankind and when the end of the release candidate
    phase ends, the Universe will eventually collapse on itself and then Big-Bang
    (i.e.: re-boot) again to load "Mankind v2", the final bug-free version of us.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 14, 2007