    connect to a specific wireless network so that the connection is secure
    and properly firewalled. How can I force clients to connect to the
    specific network and never to connect to an unsecure network?
    Chris, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Hi
    A good start is to configure your own settings to max. security.
    Then put your SSID in Windows Zero Configuration (WZC) preferred
    connections, and remove other entries.
    If you are not happy after following the above, check your original wireless
    utility that came with your Wireless, some of them have a special setting to
    limit the connection to specific SSIDs.
    If you decide to use the original utility you have to switch off WZC.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2006