    clients have Windows XP SP2 and use a Sprint Air Card. Any information
    would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks, Correy
    Correy, Jan 29, 2008

  2. "Wireless" means a lot of things.

    The Sprint Air Card is *not* a "wireless nic". It is its own completely
    independent Internet Cell Dialup Service.

    They aren't simply not using your Proxy Server,...they flat out aren't using
    the LAN at all to begin with. Their machines are effectively becomming
    "duel homed". It is no different than if they were taking their old-style
    built in Modems and plugging them into a phone jack and getting to the
    Internet over a personal dialup account.

    No, you can't do anything about it short of taking the cards away from them
    when they enter the building and giving it back to them when they leave.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jan 29, 2008