    WZC and stop 3Com software?

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Ray

    Niklas Guest

    you could try and open regedit and locate
    you will probably find the 3Com executable, try to remove it (you can export
    the list first as a backup)
    open the services window (control panel - administrative tools) make sure
    that the WZC service is set to start automatic and that it is started, open
    properties of your adapter and select "use windows to configure my wireless
    network settings". That usually is enough to make it work (though I don't
    have a 3com adapter)

    /Niklas

    Niklas, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Niklas,

    Thanks for your useful advice.

    Ray

    Ray, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Ray

    stanleysteny

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    hi, i have the same problem
    i have 2 Pc and one Laptop, always when i switch on, i need to go to services to strt WZC. and in properties of your adapter dont have the TAB "use windows to configure my wire wireless network settings"onley two tab - General and Advanced.
    St

    stanleysteny, Oct 12, 2007