    have a better range?

    Cheers
    , Jul 7, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > DSE and Ascent don't seem to have what I need in the way of a force
    > feed joystick. Can anyone recommend any other online sites that mave
    > have a better range?
    >
    > Cheers

    Your best bet for that kind of gear _may_ be gpstore.co.nz. They do, after all,
    specialize in computergames. I don't know about the range of their hardware
    sales, and the two or three times I looked in there I found them to be
    expensive. Having said that, they are good to trade with and reliable and
    honest, in my experience.
    You could also actually try to send Ascent an email and tell them what
    you want. They are quite willing, in my experience, to chase up and list gear
    that they don't already have on their website.

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Jul 7, 2006