    control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
    list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

    Mark

    mark marshall, Dec 24, 2004

  2. mark marshall

    anthonyberet Guest

    "mark marshall" <> wrote in message
    news:9DWyd.395$...
    > Help
    > I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
    > control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
    > list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

    Ask your Dad.

    anthonyberet, Dec 24, 2004

  3. you probably need to configure your firewall

    David Hemingsley, Dec 24, 2004
  4. mark marshall

    SecretS Guest

    Ask your Dad how to configure your firewall, seems to be the answer!

    <<SS>>

    SecretS, Dec 24, 2004
  5. mark marshall

    Richard Guest

    mark marshall wrote:

    > Help
    > I constantly get a message saying Forbidden access denied due to access
    > control list when i try to get on the net, I have tried a search for this
    > list but cant find it, any help will be greatfully received

    > Mark

    You are on a network and the administrator has a contol list denying access
    to certain sites.
    You would not find that list on YOUR machine.

    Or if you are a child and the machine is running something like Windows XP
    under a network, then only the administrator would have access to that file.

    Sorry. But you're gonna have to suffer and not be able to visit all of those
    adult web sites.

    Richard, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > You are on a network and the administrator has a contol list denying
    > access to certain sites.
    > You would not find that list on YOUR machine.
    >
    > Or if you are a child and the machine is running something like Windows XP
    > under a network, then only the administrator would have access to that
    > file.
    >
    > Sorry. But you're gonna have to suffer and not be able to visit all of
    > those adult web sites.

    Anyone else but me see the sick humor in this message?

    NOI

    From:
    "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>
    Newsgroups: