    into code and as you were viewing the webpage they changed, alternated.
    Anyone know what I'm referring to? Or do you have any other unique way to
    make a photo page not so ordinary?

    Chris B, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Chris B

    RjK Guest

    I know what you are talking about. Netobjects fusion has this feature built
    into the program. Unfortunately, they no longer have a free trial version
    so you have to pay for the program, it beleive it is in the $120-$150 range.

    Another alternative, go to www.tucows.com and look at the html editors
    available for download. I am sure there is a freeware application avaialble
    for download.

    RjK, Sep 1, 2006