For Webmasters

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Igor Buces, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Igor Buces

    Igor Buces Guest

    For Webmasters Only

    To whom it may concern,

    I would like to talk to webmasters about the
    possibility of advertising on their computer-related
    sites or working together to promote this service.

    The company I represent is fast becoming the world
    leader in 24/7 live computer tech support. For a low
    monthly fee, they help any home or business with any
    computer trouble they have. Their Microsoft certified
    technicians have been featured in major publications
    around the world (The Wall Street Journal and The New
    York Times.) Their main offices are in California and are
    The process of opening a customer support center in
    Europe. They operate in 84 countries and can offer
    assistance in 10 different languages.

    Their service is ideal for homes as well as all types of
    Businesses.

    I was thinking that you may be interested in one of
    these two options: Help me to promote it or let me
    advertise with you for a fee.

    I think that promoting this service could be beneficial
    for you for several reasons:

    - Add and additional stream of residual inc·ome. You'll
    get a monthly residual inc·ome from every member who
    joins.

    - All your clients qualified as potential users of this
    service. This is a service that most homes and businesses
    need.

    - Offer a valuable service to your clients. Your
    clients will appreciate having the oppor·tunity to
    have such a service.

    - Join for fr·ee. If it works then you can join as paid
    member ($7/month) and receive a serious residual
    inc·ome.

    If you decide that you just want to sell me
    adver·tising, it's ok. I would be interested in some
    kind of adver·tising with a pay-per-click method or
    something similar. I am opened to any ideas.

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    Sincerely,

    Igor Buces

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030817132212A5e6QeI4

    http://www.usenet.com

    Igor Buces, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Igor Buces

    Wizard Guest

    You ain't gonna be around very long if you continue to spam Usenet.
    Advertising in usenet proves that your are either inept or have no
    integrity.

    Wizard, Apr 1, 2004